Saturday, February 26, 2011

Singing the Night Away....

Well....finally! After over a year of going to BYCC, I finally convinced K that we should go to Karaoke night. Well, I didn't exactly convince him, but I made plans with some other friends and told him we were going. What made it even easier to get him there was the fact that for $10, they were offering on-site childcare, so he really had no excuses.

We had dinner, karaoke, and a great time. Here is a picture of Ben and Ashley, who were part of our party.....



And here I am with Ashley.



For those of you who know me...you know that I did NOT sing. I am too shy for that. But guess who did?



YES HE DID!! I am not surprised though. He "thinks" he sounds good. Fortunately for him, most of the people there had some sauce in their systems, so they just cheered him on!

However, K decided to go downstairs and check on the kids, and what he "says" he saw was a bunch of unsupervised kids. Now, I heard from another source that the kids were playing games and watching movies. Needless to say, K was ready to leave after just one song! Funny thing is, he told me later that karaoke is not as easy when you haven't had a couple drinks to loosen you up :)

We went down to get Chloe, and she was not happy because she wanted to stay and watch Toy Story, but she is a daddy's girl, so he easily convinced her that we could watch it at home. We did have a fun night with friends!

0 comments: