Saturday, February 26, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Chloe had a FABULOUS Birthday Party. She is still talking about it. She got so many wonderful gifts, but one that I could have just died over was from her friend Connell.

I mean...he know my girl!



They have the cutest pink, teddy bear, pedicure chairs and Chloe was loving life.



She picked out two colors, one hot pink, and of course she needed a purple glitter to go on top. After her nails were fdone she was showing them off!






Chloe wanted to get my camera so that she could take a picture of my toes too...she was so proud of herself, which is the ONLY reason I am posting this picture.



After she got that picture, she lined our shoes up next to each other so that she could take a picture of our shoes. She was so excited, she wanted to take a picture of everything.



After we were finished getting our pedicures/manicures, we had a lunch date. After changing her mind 750 times, she finally went back to her first choice of Mexican. She said, "I suppose I will have quesadilla, rice, and cheese dip."



And that is exactly what she got! I am quite certain that the two of us will have many more pedicures, and lunch days together. If I am lucky, we will! I love days with my baby girl, they are the best!

0 comments: