Monday, February 28, 2011

Prime Tyme Bound!

Chloe had her very first gymnastics lesson today, and I want to make sure that I document some pictures of my rising star! She is going to be taking "tumbling" at Prime Tyme Athletics. It is a tumbling/cheerleading gym. Yes...maybe I am brainwashing her a bit by surrounding her by competitive cheerleaders, but I am fully aware, and will not force her to do anything she does not love...luckily for me, she loves it so far!

On the way, she was all smiles and ready to tumble!


She walks into the gym poised and confident...and cute as a button if I say so myself!


Time to stretch, we don't want to pull a hammy....it could ruin her career!


I do not have any more pictures, because I went to the viewing area...I did not want to distract my gymnast. However, she had a blast. We are going to wait until dance is over to pursue this weekly, but she loves it so far.

Stay Tuned!

0 comments: