Monday, March 14, 2011

SPRING BREAK 2011

Just my luck.....it is Spring Break, and all Chloe wants to do is go to Chuck-E-Cheese! HA!! I remember the days when it was called Showbiz, and on Spring Break we did not go there, we got airbrushed T-Shirts and did other things....like ride go carts, and go to Cheerleading Practice!

Anyway...this was the start to Chloe's Spring Break!


Does she not look excited? i wonder if I used to get that excited about Showbiz? Furthermore, I wish that I could still get that excited, but I guess in a way I was....I mean look at that smile! How could I not be excited?


There were games to be played! And, I feel certain K was having just as much fun as she was.








Various things to ride....My personal favorite is Chloe riding the horse. I can just picture her in the Kentucky Derby one day! Okay, I got carried away. I can picture her AT the Kentucky Derby, with an adorable BCBG Dress, and a fabulous hat!





Then there were the tickets to be won. Everyone knows that you can get A LOT of loot from Chuck-E-Cheese!


Pizza came...and someone took a piece so fast that I did not have time to snap a picture!



Wonder who could have done that?



They even had LIVE entertainment...yes you read correctly....LIVE ENTERTAINMENT!!!!



I know that you probably think that we were going to leave when all that fun was completed...but what you failed to remember was the PICTURE BOOTH!!!!



And with that, our night out was complete. And I joke, but with the three of us together, we had a blast! And I would do it again tomorrow.

0 comments: