Monday, February 21, 2011

My Favorite Chloe-isms!

There are so many things that I am loving about Chloe right now! Of course, I know that we are biased, but this post is pretty much for our Family Memories! Here are some things that Chloe is doing and saying right now that we do not want to forget!

1) She says the same prayer every night! "Dear God, Thank You for this day and for this food, and for everything you give us!" And if she is trying to stall she will look around and thank Him for everything in sight!

2) She calls dessert, PIZZERT!

3) Her favorite places to eat are "Mexican", "Red Robin", or the "Chunchly Club (Country Club/Bluegrass)"

4)She calls her school Pope John Paul, even though she goes to Davidson Acedemy!

5) She is so high maintenance, and loved mani/pedis so much she will look at her nails and say "My nails are Crazy!"

6) K and I often say "Chloe you look like a hot mess" and the other day she said "My hair looks Hot Like a Mess!"

7) She just learned all of her identification skills (Phone number, address, and birthday)

8) She hates to wash her hair

9) SHe has slept with the same pillow since she was a baby, and will not go to sleep without it! Her Dora Pillow

10) she takes a lunchable in her lunchbox almost everyday. She LOVES those things!

11) She loves to go to church, and cries if we do not go!

12) She told me the other day, "Mommy, no matter how old I get I will always be your baby. Cause me and you and daddy are best friends forever!"

And on that note...I will stop! For Now!

0 comments: