Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's My Party....I can do what I want to!

And...she wanted her party at My Gym! And might I add that it was AMAZING. All we had to do was show up, bring a cake, bring the Birthday Girl, and write a check. It was AMAZING.


And speaking of the cake and the Birthday Girl, were they not both so cute??




It was about 5 seconds after we got there when Chloe found the balls.....I remember her in these balls when she was not even a year old!


Chloe and Addison, a friend from school, had a blast on the trampoline!


Next up...the balance beam!


We were lucky enough to have 2 party hosts, and during circle time, Chloe was the "star"! And she loved the "Birthday Girl" attention!


She even got to sit in the middle of the parachute while her friends spun her around in circles! Ahhh...the life of a princess!




Let's all bring it in, I have something serious to say!


I wonder what this mischievous look is all about. I think that she is planning her next victim in the balloon throwing event!



Chloe got to go first on the zipline because, well, she is the Birthday Girl afterall. She was not sure what to think about it!! She is not that daring, if you know what I mean!




Here she sits watching all her friends have their turn, clapping them on, while they are doing the zipline. After her of course. Because it is HER birthday, in case you forgot. She would not let you forget that it was her birthday!


Then it was time for a Puppet Show...starring the Birthday Girl herself. Well, she got to hold the monkey, atleast. "Please Mr. Alligator don't catch me...then SNAP that monkey right out of that tree!" It gets a smile out of her every time!



Chloe disappeared from her party for a bit after this....Where did she go? Do not worry, she did not leave....she was getting ready for the GRAND SURPRISE!!



My Biker Babe came out to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!" I would be lying if I said I was not teary eyed. I love that song, and seeing her so happy, and knowing that she is growing so fast brought tears to my eyes. She truly felt like a princess, and I was so happy for her. I know that sounds crazy, but I was loving that moment for her.

Here is a group photo of the kids that would sit still for a photo!


All the kids sat at the party table and sang Happy Birthday to Chloe while she was swinging....another way that My Gym made her feel so special!



TIME FOR CAKE....and can I just say that it tasted as good as it looked!


After cake they staff hung various swings that the kids could play on....and they could not wait to get out there!




And what would a party be without bubbles?



It was time to leave, so all the kids got in a circle and said "Goodbye!"



It was an awesome party...one of the best we have had!

Chloe went to thank her daddy for her wonderful party...does she look happy to you?



And then she had to hug Kinley Rose bye bye!



And a Big Thank You to the 2 girls that made Chloe's party so special!


I am so happy that so many of her friends came to celebrate with her. She had the time of her life, and I am thankful we were able to have this party for her!

0 comments: