Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good Morning 4 Year Old!

This morning I woke up my baby! Except...she is starting to turn into a big girl! Here she is when K and I went into her room to sing her Happy Birthday!



When she came into the living room she saw 2 of her presents! A "Happy Birthday Barbie", and a new book!



She was quick to let me know that the Barbie she wanted was the "Fashion Fairy Secret Barbie!" We typically do not go all out with birthday presents because we put money in her account, and pay for a birthday party! And besides....she get SO MUCH STUFF from everyone else!

Here is the Birthday Girl with her "best man" before she left for school!



And here she is posing with her new Barbie. I guess she decided she would keep her after all!



I made cupcakes for her to pass out during snack time at school! She had an "Early Dismissal Day", so K and I picked her up and took her to lunch. She chose Mexican, so we went to Dos Margaritas, and it was yummy! After lunch, we had to head back to school for the Parent/Teacher conferences. Apparently, Chloe has a problem paying attention!! The teacher says she is absorbing everything, but she sometimes wonders if Chloe is paying attention. And she likes to talk....A LOT!!! I asked CHloe why she doesn't pay attention, and she said..."Because my friends are always talking to me, and wanting me to look at stuff!" We are definitely going to have our hands full!

We also had dance that night, so after dance we headed to Red Robin for Chloe's Birthday dinner. She LOVES Red Robin!!! Red Robin had pink balloons everywhere, and it was perfect. And guess what??? She loved it. More presents were opened, including more barbies...



And her favorite.....



It would not be complete without an Ice Cream Sundae with Sprinkles!



Do you think she is happy???



If I had to guess, I would say YES!

0 comments: