Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy 30th Kenny!

K is an old man now! Not really, but since I am still a young, vibrant, twentysomething I am just giving him a hard time. Guess who came to visit him on his birthday?


Chloe thought that it would be a "Great" idea to dress up like a princess on her daddy's birthday. As opposed to any other day when she dresses like a princess. I am not even going to tell you how many days a week she wears this dress at home. Okay, I will. Seven. Yep, seven. And sometimes she will change things up a bit, and wear a purple dress that she calls her "Jasmine Dress", but she always goes back to "Ole Faithful". Cinderella!

Before we left, Cinderella thought that it would be appropriate to take this picture of me.


Apparently it wasn't just her first day of school I looked large. Something has happened to my whole body, and I am just gonna call it unemployment!

Anyway, back to the Birthday. He turned 30. We did nothing. Pretty low-key day, and it was nice. That night we went out to dinner. It was raining so K dropped us off at the front door, and Chloe ran right in and wanted to pose for pictures! Funny Girl. So I took some of her!


Then K got it on the fun!


Can't you just see the excitement on his face!

We ate then the cake came. Not just any cake. K specifically requested a Cotton Candy ice cream cake from Maggie Moo's. He got it. Everyone ate it but me. I am just not a huge fan of SUPER SWEET cotton candy like flavors, but he sure it!


Thank Goodness he had a helper to blow out the candles!


And it looks like she liked the blue cake too!


As did the Birthday Boy!



We posed for one last picture before we headed out!



Happy Birthday K. We love you! Hope you had a fantastic day!