Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hat's Off to Davidson Academy!

Well...the school year has started off with a bang! K and I have been so pleased with Davidson Academy, and all of the things that Chloe has learned.

Dor example, after the first full week of school Chloe came home with a picture she had colored of Adam and Eve. I said, "Chloe, what is this?" And she was a serious as she could have been and said, "OH MOM....I need to tell you about a man named Adam, and a woman named Eve." I was SO impressed, and she went on and told me the story. I just never knew what a blessing sending her to that school would be, but it has better than anything that we could have dreamed of.

Anyway, this week Chloe had HAT DAY. And it did not take her long to decide that she was going to wear her "Buck Hat." She calls it her Buck Hat because if you watch "The United States of Tara" there is a character named "Buck" that would wear a similar hat. Anyway....if you watch that show, please know that WE DO NOT let Chloe watch it, but she heard us call her Buck one day when she had it on, and that is where the hat got its name.

So...she wore her "Buck Hat" and I should say that she looked WAY cuter than Buck. She wanted to take pictures, as always. Here is a picture of her ready to go to "Davidson Academy High School", as she calls it.



And when I picked her up from school, she was still proudly sporting her "Buck Hat!"

0 comments: