Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Baby is Growing Up!

My baby is growing uo, and it is killing me. I mean I know that she will ALWAYS be my baby, but it is just so sad to me when I see her doing more and more "Big girl" things. Well, not sad. Bittersweet.

So.....Chloe stayed in a crib longer than most kids. In fact, she never even tried to get out of her crib. I take that back, one time she did. But, she got back in and never did it again. So we left her in. And she was fine. She loved it, and so did we because we knew she was safe! But, I had to bite the bullet and give in to the big girl bed. I am not going to lie, I was scared of her falling out, and I did not sleep well the first couple of nights because I see stitches in my near future. But, she LOVES her "big girl" bed, and therefore, I do too!

Here are some pictures. I will take more when I finish her room, but all I have now is a bed!





I keep looking at Hobby Lobby for wall stuff, lamps, and I need to decide on curtains, but I will post more pics when it is complete. For now, rest easy knowing she is loving her bed........see for yourself!



Melts my heart!

1 comments:

The Garners said...

Love her bedding!