Saturday, April 17, 2010

There is a Baby on the Way......

But NOT mine! Sorry if I gave any of you a heart attack. You should know by now we are perfectly happy and content with our princess. But....my childhood BFF Lindsey is getting ready to welcome her little bundle of joy into the world, and we cannot wait to meet little Ryker James!

I co-hosted a shower for her in Memphis recently, and it was so cute. Here are some pictures of everything set up before the mommy-to-be arrived.






We served Paula Dean's french toast, mini muffins, fruit, sausage balls, poppyseed bread, and cake. Here is a picture of the cake.


The cake was yummy, but the look was not what I was going for. The cake lady took it upon herself to make it a rectangle instead of a square, added some glitter and some extra little decorations on the bottom. K tried to take the off, but I was too scared he was going to mess up the cake. Also, the color was not the color blue I wanted, but oh well. It is over, and there is nothing that I can do about it now.

Here is a picture of Sarah, and the mommy-to-be. Sarah was one of the hostesses with her mom, and my mom was the other hostess. I did not get a group picture with my camera for some reason.



And here is Chloe, Lindsey, and me.



We had a blast and cannot wait to celebrate the birth of Ryker. Thanks Barbara for letting us use your house!!

1 comments:

The Garners said...

What a cute shower! I just LOVE baby showers!

When I read the title of this post I did almost yell though--I thought you meant you guys! :)