Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mighty Ducks!

Chloe and I had a girls afternoon at the park after church one Sunday. We had a blast. She was chasing the ducks everywhere. She had her eye on this little guy and did not understand why in the world she could not pet him like a dog! He kept running from her!



She could not wait to feed the ducks Goldfish that she brought from home so she finally made her way to the lake.






After we fed the ducks all of our Goldfish we headed over to the playground. K has convinced Chloe that he built this playground because he volunteered for like an hour one day when they were building it. He was in High School then! Here she is swinging on the "baby" swings, because they are her favorite!



She kept saying "Push Me Mommy, NO MOMMY, That's High Enough!!" It was so cute!

After the swings she convinced me to go to the sandbox. I hate sandboxes, but I went for her.



She kept trying to build sandcastles and she was so proud of herself. I was cheering for her and saying "Good Job Chloe, that is a Great sandcastle!" There was a 7 year old little brat that looked at me and said, "Actually, that's not even how you build them." I just said "Well, she's three, and I think it is beautiful!" Brat!

Then she took his toy, and I was proud of her!!


I love my time with her....wish I had more!

1 comments:

The Garners said...

She looks like she's grown a lot lately! So cute!