Thursday, November 19, 2009

Reindeer Games

Well.....at 6:15 yesterday morning K comes out of the bathroom whispering, "Heather, come here. Heather. Heather. Heather. HEATHER come here, quietly!" Obviously because it was still dark outside, and my eyes were still shut, and I did not respond to him the first time, I was still asleep.

But, he kept on, and kept on. And, I got up. Guess what he wanted me to see?



Three of them.....in my back yard! I mean, this happens every year, but it is still so neat to see! My dogs ran outside, and Rockne ran as hard as he could after them. All you could see was the deer leaping through the golf course, and every now and then you would see a black spot, which was the dog. Needless to say, he gave up, and came running home.

With his ears pinned back!



Chloe was so upset that she missed Rudolph!

0 comments: