Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Luncheon

Chloe had a Thanksgiving luncheon at her school. All the parents got to come and have Thanksgiving lunch with the kids. The parents were asked to bring a dessert if possible, and you know what? At 10:30 the night before, I made it possible. You know what else? Nowhere sells Candy Corn after Halloween. However, I knew that K's mom would have it because she stays well stocked, and I headed to her house at 10:00 to get it!

Here is the dessert Chloe contributed for the Thanksgiving Luncheon.....I thought they turned out cute!



By the time I got there for the luncheon the desserts were divided up. There was a variety at each classroom, and the cupcakes had gone to another classroom. I had to go and ask one of the directors to PLEASE put a turkey cupcake on our table because Chloe was NOT going to understand why her mommy brought turkey cupcakes, and she did not get one. Thankfully, they brought her one!

Here she is on her way to school on the day of her luncheon, or party as she liked to call it!




My friend Tasha made that outfit for her daughter. I was lucky enough to get it when she outgrew it. It has little turkeys on the fabric!

When I walked into her classroom she had the table all set with her Indian hat and her placemat. This is a bad picture of her placemat, but it was cute! There was a glare because it was laminated. I will try to take another picture of it when I think about it.



And here she is sporting her Indian hat. With her tongue out of course! Also, on a sidenote, the boy behind her is named Sean. Chloe came home the other day saying "Sean is my boyfriend!" After a talk with her daddy, Sean is just her friend!



And here is Chloe's best school friend Caitlyn. She was just dying to have her picture taken too!



Here is Chloe waiting for Mrs. Betty to give her food. She was so sweet with her hands in her lap!



And remember those Turkey cupcakes??? She Loved them!



I sure did love eating lunch with that little turkey!

0 comments: