Friday, October 30, 2009

Candy is Dandy!

Three posts in one day...WOW! I am impressed with myself! What have we done now?

Well, we headed back to Chloe's school to have her Halloween party! All the parents signed up to bring something. Guess what we brought? If you read my blog last year, you should know!



JACK-O-LANTERN Fruit Cups! Chloe loved them. It was her "Punkin Fruit!"

Before we left the house we decided to go back outside and take a couple of pictures of her in her party outfit! I just love this on her!




Then we were off to the party. K went with us, as he always does, and he was the life of the party. Here is the party girl at the table with her friends waiting to get the party started!



And once she got her food she started chowing down on cupcakes, chips, fruit, cookies, and washed it down with a little bit of orange drink.....all while loving on her daddy! She was the only one there that had a daddy at the party so she thought that she was big stuff!






After the kids were done eating they all went over to the mat, with K and started dancing. One of Chloe's friends, Caitlyn, told K that he was her best friend! So sweet. Here is K entertaining the class while the teachers picked up. And let me tell you, Chloe was loving it!





He is such a good daddy! He was having just as much fun as Chloe was I think. When we left he said..."I really should open my own daycare, and hire people to change diapers!" Ha!!! I'm waiting to see what my paycheck is going to be for all the times that I have changed Chloe's diapers! I am just kidding. I don't mind, but I will be tickled to death when I don't have to anymore.

After the dance party Chloe got into the kitchen with her friend Caitlyn. Here they are! So cute.



Chloe has only been at this daycare for three weeks, and I was kinda worried about her adjusting. But...I would say that she is doing just fine!

Her class made a pumpkin and it was one of the winners for the Popcorn and Movie party. They sure are going to love that. here is the class pumpkin.



And....guess what??? I just KNEW her costume was a winner!! CHLOE WON THE COSTUME CONTEST!!!!





TWO years in a row baby!!! I think I may be a little crazy, but what can I say?? I love a good contest. And yes, all the other kids looked cute too.....but Chloe was cuter!

0 comments: