Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treating on the Square

I am trying to stay up to date with all of the Halloween festivities around here, so while Chloe is sleeping I will update you on what has gone on so far this morning! Just a recap.....



I know I have already posted that picture, but I just love it. So.....Farmer K took her to daycare this morning because I was working. He called and said "Hey...I'm not really sure that they know that I am supposed to be a farmer. I think they just assume I am dressed for work!" Ha! I thought that was funny. I mean, a John Deere hat would look better, but we don't have one and we procrastinated, so I think he looks like a farmer, and so does Chloe!

When I arrived to her school at around 9:20, I realized that I did not have a memory card in my camera. I hate it when that happens! So needless to say, I have no pictures of her trick-or-treating with her friends at school. EXCEPT....I just remembered I snapped one with my cell phone. So excuse the quality.



After she was finished trick-or-treating at school we headed to The Square in Gallatin to meet Farmer K. He was going to go trick-or-treating with us at all the local businesses. Now...in Gallatin it is possible that they thought K was just dressed for work. But, me and Chloe knew better.

Here she is walking with her daddy to go get some candy!




Last year I took her to The Square and she really enjoyed it. Look what a difference a year makes!



And here is a close up of her from this year!



So far we are having a ton of fun! What's next? Wait and find out!!!

0 comments: