Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bless Her Heart!

I am going to go ahead and apologize for this post because there are NO pictures, but I am putting this on the blog so that whenever I get around to another scrapbook I will remember that this happened. Not that I can forget this traumatic experience for my princess! As a matter of fact I DID take pictures, but come to find out there was no memory card in my camera so you can figure out that there were no pictures!

So...this is what happened.

Last week, July 31 to be exact, Chloe got beat up at school. I know I know.....I had the same reaction. This is what happened. Some not so nice boy named Wade did not want her cleaning up. And if you know Chloe then you know she LOVES to clean. I mean....she loves to clean. Remember these pictures? (See, I had to put a picture. It would have been so boring without!)




Anyway, back to the story, Wade did not want her to clean. In fact he was so against her cleaning that he took a block, also known as a lethal weapon, and started beating her in the face. It is making me sad just thinking about it. So when I went to pick her up she turned and looked at me and she was holding an ice pack on her face. She said "Mommy, Wade hit me in face with block!", and when she moved her ice bag it was so swollen and there was a line of blood just dripping down her face. So being the non-confrontational person that I am called K! But...what can you do? They are two years old. So I just loved on her and told her that Wade did not mean to hurt her (even though he SO did) and that she still needed to be his friend. Her response was "Mommy, I don't yike it Wade. Wade hit my eye."

Bless her heart!

We did see Wade the next day at the school carnival, and Chloe's eye was then a nice shade of purple and scabbed! She was still beautiful. When she saw Wade she told her Daddy who he was and K gave him the evil eye. Then....K saw his mamma and backed down. She could have killed him!

0 comments: