Friday, July 24, 2009

Theme Week

Chloe had theme week at Daycare last week and I just had so much fun dressing her for it! I took a picture of her every morning and she loved it too! So here is how the week went:

Monday: I am not sure what this day was because they had not told us about it. There is no picture.

Tuesday: Hat day



Wednesday: Pajama Day- She loved wearing her "popa pots"



Thursday: Mis-Match Day- This was a hard day for my because I am not a big fan of Mis-Matching sweet Chloe. So look closely at the bows and shoes. They did blend, but did not match. Hey...give me some credit!




Friday: Crazy Hair Day- She loved all the bows and ponytails she got to wear....LOVED IT!




She had fun at school during theme week. I am glad that she gets to have fun stuff like this...it makes her happy. She was so excited everyday to go and show her friends her outfit! We had fun with it too.

3 comments:

The Garners said...

She looks so cute for every day!

His Doorkeeper said...

Congratulations on 6 years together and Chloe is a doll! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes, the chicken salad was homemade.

Nothing but chicken breast meat cubed, celery, apples, pineapple chunks, pecans, green grapes and a mixture of sour cream/real mayo. Taste really good!

Rachel said...

I love her polka dot pjs. Sooooo cute!