Monday, July 6, 2009

Panama City 2009

Well....I was the kid that never got to go to Spring Break in Panama City!  I was the kid that did not get to walk to McDonald's after the movies.  I was the kid that was not able to see PG-13 movies until I was married and no longer under my mom's control!  So, Chloe is already ahead of the game......she had her first Panama City beach trip over the 4th of July, and loved it!  K was also the kid that never got to do fun stuff so we were laughing so hard calling it our "SUMMER BREAK 2009", except we are grown-ups and we don't get summer breaks!  For a minute we even considered getting tattoos, piercings, and airbrushed t-shirts that said "Heather and K together 4-ever!" But, we didn't! 


We had a brief beach trip, but it was a nice break.  Here are some pictures of my beach bum!








And here is K showing off as he is catching some waves!




Don't look too long ladies....he's mine!

K and I had so much fun playing with Chloe on the beach, BUT, I love the pool much better. I am not a fan of sand. Chloe is, so I sucked it up, but I prefer pool water, no sand with kids pee in it. Much cleaner!






We went out to eat at Sharkey's one night and Chloe kept saying "Daddy, shark not get me!" It was so sweet! Here are some pictures of her at Sharkey's.




And we ate at Margaritaville, and she got a balloon puppy made that she named "Rudy", which just so happens to be one of our dog's names.





Then Chloe picked out her car that she wants when she is 16, only she is not going to get it!



And guess what?? This day Chloe decided that she wanted to meet a shark! She loved him!



On the last day, K did not feel well at all and was not in one of his most pleasurable moods, but he did get out long enough to take Chloe to a dolphin show. Here she is waiting for the dolphins!



But the best part is that we had some professional pictures taken on the 4th. I will post a few here, but not many because I may use one for Christmas cards, or maybe presents for some family members!






Yep....we partied like Rock Stars!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pictures! ALL of them! So glad ya'll had fun! And it was wonderful to chat with you the other day! Miss you!