Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Summer Fun!

So once again, it has been a while!  I am a slacker, what can I say?  But what I can say and show is that we have been having Summer Fun!  Here are some updated pictures of Chloe enjoying the pool this summer.  Another adorable suit if I do say so myself.  K and I just look at her daily and cannot believe how big she has gotten!  


One thing that has not changed this summer is that she still loves her tea set at the pool!  We cannot go to the pool without it.  




And it would not be a true day at the pool without sunglasses to keep the sun out of her eyes.



And she truly is starting to do everything K and I do. For instance, she was taking her mommy's picture at the pool! "Say Cheese Mommy!" and when she took it she would look eat the camera and say "I GOT IT MOMMY!"



Too cute for words!

0 comments: