Saturday, June 20, 2009

First Haircut

Well.....we did it!  We finally took Chloe to get her first haircut, and I have the hair to prove it!  This is something that I did not want to do. In fact, I was adamant about the fact that I would just deal with the hair in her eyes until it was long enough to pull all back.  So......I lied, and I cut it!  Here is the beauty shop girl before her haircut.



She was so excited about her haircut. She just kept saying..."Mommy, I go get Chloe haircut!" As you can see in this picture her bangs were out of control and I tried every day to clip them back, but by the time I picked her up from school they were matted to her head, and I could not handle it for another day!

Katie at our salon cut her hair for the first time. Katie does not do my hair, but she owns the salon in Hendersonville. Katie used to wash and dry my hair for me when I was pregnant with Chloe and was too sick to do it myself. I loved her for it. When I was pregnant I promised her that she could give Chloe her first haircut. So here she is.....




She was having a blast and looking at herself the entire time! Obviously you can see that K was with her and she was sitting so still for Katie.





When we were done Chloe got a sucker, and I got her picture! Here is the after shot.....and yes, it is a goofy smile!



Who knows.....maybe we will start having appointments at the same time!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

What a big girl getting her first haircut! So cute! Gosh, I've lost count of how many haircuts Connell has gotten. It's always an adventure! :)