Saturday, April 11, 2009

Brunch with the Bunny

Today was a big day from Chloe!  She woke up EARLY, which was not really part of the plan, and she had a busy agenda!


First of all, she had to hit the pool.  Chloe started taking swimming lessons last week, and I will post those pictures later on tonight or tomorrow.  And I am just going to go ahead a brag on my girl, because she is the best kicker in her class by far!


After swimming we headed to see the bunny. Here are some shots she posed for before we left the house. She was SO excited on getting to see the Easter Bunny. And I was just as excited for her.



K and I were not so sure of how she was going to react this year to the Easter Bunny. We thought she might be a little bit scared. NOPE! She loved him. She sat in his lap, and smiled from time to time. Here she is with the bunny.

After we met the Easter Bunny, we headed to another egg hunt! Chloe was so excited she was having a hard time waiting until it was actually time to start the hunt. She did not understand that she was supposed to stand on the sidewalk until they told her she would start!

Here she is in action. Really she is a pro now!

Yeah, you are right....there is not much action. I may have over exaggerated. You see, for some reason they put 4 and under in the same area. I mean, I do not want to sound like a complainer, BUT, 4 year olds are MUCH BIGGER than 2 year olds. I mean they were killing her! She did get 4 eggs, and she was happy with that, but I was a little upset. I am just saying this last thing......I was pointing out some eggs to Chloe, and some 4 year old brat came up right in front of me and snatched them all up! I am not bitter though. She had fun, and that is all that matters.

So, then we headed in to have some brunch. After brunch, we got a ladybug balloon bracelet made for Chloe, and snapped some photos of her! Here are some from her big day.



When we got home, Chloe went straight to bed. She was worn out. I headed out for a manicure and pedicure. It was wonderful. When I got home, I cooked dinner, and then we dyed Easter eggs. Chloe loved putting stickers on them. I Found some bunny panties in Chloe's room, so she put those on and we headed outside for her to pose with one of her eggs she dyed and put stickers on. Here she is posing. How cute is that bunny on her booty?




So Happy Easter everyone! Tomorrow is another day of hunting for Chloe!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ok, I wanna know what you do with the clothes that Chloe outgrows because I so want to get them!!