Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

WARNING....there are going to be A LOT of pictures on this post!  I hope that everyone had a Happy Easter.  Chloe had another busy day. We started off the day going to church, and then over to K's grandmother's to eat. 


Here are pictures of my family before church.





We ate breakfast at K's grandmother's house, and then instead of having the traditional "Egg Hunt" we drew names for eggs! Chloe loved it when her name was drawn and she got to pick eggs out of the basket. She got $13 to put in her bank account. Here she is with her money. She fell asleep on the way home, and she would NOT let go of her cash!




After we headed home, and took a nap, we went to "Maw Maw" and "Paw Paw's" house for dinner and an egg hunt. Here are many of my favorite pictures from the night.







Seriously, I have about 200 adorable pictures of my baby, BUT, I will not post them all on here! I am telling you, every day gets better with her in our lives!

0 comments: