Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Party

On Thursday Chloe had her Easter Egg hunt at her school.  She was so cute hunting eggs with all of her friends from school.  In fact, her friends would run and pick up eggs and bring them back to her....it was so cute!  She has people working for her at such a young age.  What a successful entrepreneur!  


So, here are some pictured from her Easter festivities at school!


Here she is getting a little bit of sugar to gain some energy before the hunt!



She did not have her Easter basket with her so we settled for a Kohl's sack. I thought if I brought her monogrammed Easter basket to school that it may be a bit overboard! I mean....she does not want to be the ONLY one with an adorable monogrammed bunny Easter Bunny basket. I mean come on, an plastic sack is SO much better!



Here are some cute pictures of Chloe in the hunt. I'm telling you.....she is really good at hunting eggs. JUST DO NOT OPEN THEM!! SHE DOES NOT WANT HER EGGS OPEN!! "SHUT IT MOMMY". That is what she would tell me when I would open her eggs.




And since we were outside, she decided to cook up some rocks for me! Yummy!


And here are just a few sweet pictures of my egg hunter!




HAPPY HUNTING!

0 comments: