Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Water Princess

I found the most adorable bathing suit for Chloe yesterday.  It was marked down to $11 and I had to have it for her.  She looks like an angel in it! 

We went swimming today when I got off work, and had a blast.  Here she is playing in the water in her new bathing suit.






Isn't she beautiful? My personal favorite one is when she is looking at her belly!

After we were finished swimming, she decided to go and walk around Fairvue and smell flowers, and look at the fountain. I just followed right behind her with the camera snapping shots of her. I love to watch her as she goes exploring things that she has not seen before. I love the fact that she gets excited when she sees something new to her!






Then we made our way to the rocking chairs! She was not sure what to think about these, and to be honest, I was a bit freaked out she was going to fall out of it while I was trying to take her picture.





We had a great day.....UNTIL we had to leave because she was in desperate need of a nap. This is her right before her temper tantrum.



Yes, she got over it. And then we ended our night by going to Chick-fil-A with some friends.

And now she is sleeping soundly in her bed!

0 comments: