Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TuTu Sassy

Chloe has definitely been showing her sassy side this week.  Some of it is adorable, and some of it is frightening!!  Tonight, after we did a little shopping, we went to get some Mexican food (we both love cheese quesadillas), and then we bathed, played, and hit the bed.  After her bath, she discovered the tutu that has been in her room since February.  I am not sure why she just now discovered it, but she did, and decided she HAD to put it on.  After she struggled for a minute trying to get it on, I helped her out, and she headed to her toys in my bedroom.  This is what she walked out with!



I could not help but to put my princess on the steps, and she definitely felt the mood to pose for a picture. When we headed upstairs she found her Rock-N-Sheep, and decided to go for a ride. She has loved this sheep since she was like 9 months old!



After her joy ride on the sheep, she decided to put on a show for me with her pom poms. I loved watching her with those pom poms! She loves to shake them in the air.




"TWO BITS, FOUR BITS, SIX BITS A DOLLAR.....All for CHLOE stand up and holler!"

And then it was bedtime. I tried to get the tutu off of her, and I failed. But hey, if she needs to feel like royalty when she sleeps, so be it!  



Don't talk about her pacifier people! She loves to go to sleep at night with it. I do not let her have it any other time of the day, just bed time. So all you people that had their kids potty trained by 12 months, taught their kids a second language by 18 months, and basically have perfect kids........GOOD FOR YOU! I am going to let my baby have her pacifier for a little bit longer if it makes her happy!

0 comments: