Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Back in March, my best friend and her mom came to visit me and help me decorate my house.  I have never posted pictured of my house since it has been decorated.  I do realize that most of you will not care about this, but my family will like to see my newly decorated house.  Some of them have never seen my house, so if you are not interested....SORRY!!

Here is my kitchen! This is where all of our home cooked meals are prepared.






Here is the living room, we never really sit in this room, but it looks pretty, I think.







The dining room is one of my favorite rooms, and I can promise you that I have only eaten 2 meals in this room!




Here is my bathroom. When I was building my house all I cared about was having a big kitchen, and a big bathroom. I love my bathroom!





I do not have any pictures of my bedroom, but I do have a picture of the sitting room in my bedroom. Obviously the bed was not made when these pictures were taken, and it is not made right now, or I would go downstairs and take one.




This is my foyer. This is what everyone sees when they walk into my house. The grandfather clock was K's parents, and we were fortunate enough to have it passed on to us.




And last but not least, here is where we spend 95% of our time. The bonus room. This is the only room that K really cares about.






I do not have pictures of the office, and the other bedrooms and bathrooms. These are the rooms that we focused on during our decorating extravaganza.


By the way, we can't wait to see you when you get home K!

0 comments: