Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Harderst Day Ever!

Chloe had a hard day yesterday!  I went to pick her up from daycare, and I had to sign an accident report.  Guess what happened??Someone bit her.  It did not break the skin, but it definitely left a mouth imprint on her sweet, soft, little arm!  The teachers would not tell me who did it, but I have a suspicion that it was Sydnee!  Her parents need to teach her not to bite!  I am just kidding.  Just because I said that, tomorrow Chloe will bite someone. Here she is after we got home, and she got away from the dangerous children at daycare. She was back to her old mischievous ways.

 We had to go to the funeral home last night, and Chloe was SO good!  I really think that it was the best she has ever been out in public.  When we left there, we went to eat with Ben and Ashley at a place called Hollywood's in White House.  Chloe decided that she wanted to be like the big people and drink out of a straw!  She is such a big girl.

0 comments: