Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day at the Spa!

Well...I am sorry there has been a delay on posting about our day at the spa.  Needless to say, I loved it, K....not so much.  I am not sure how someone could not love the spa, but he said that he was not comfortable with someone rubbing all over him.  Fair enough!  I will just have to force myself to go enough for the both of us!  I am a bit ashamed because all I got were these pictures.




I am not sure what finger K is holding up under that mitten, but I am assured that it is a silky smooth finger because of the paraffin wax he was very much enjoying at the time of this picture.

We had a great time.  After the spa, we when to Stoney River, and devoured a huge meal within 30 minutes, and then headed to pick up Chloe. Chloe was headed to the high school with K's parents, so when we got there we decided to participate in the silent auction. While I was bidding, Chloe decided to play in the gym. Here she is having a great time in her Daddy's high school!




The dancers came in the gym and started a little cheer, and Chloe stopped dead in her tracks, and started clapping with them! It was so cute. Who knows, maybe we have a little dancer in the making!?!?!?

0 comments: