Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Good 'Ol Family Reunion

So while I was in San Diego, K texted me to tell me that were were going to a family reunion.  It caught me by surprise because I have only met this side of the family once in nine years!  Even better......it was in Ashland City.  Oh, what a place.  Apparently K's "kin folk" are from Ashland City, hence the location.  It was a good time.  Chloe did not hesitate to go and play with the big kids, and we did not hesitate to eat a bunch of home cookin'.



You can definitely tell whose side of the family it is.....they all look alike!  All I can think is that K will be a different man in 15 years.  I will still love him though!  Here, see for yourself!

We decided that Chloe would make that picture much cuter.....

And, here is Ted with all of his biological great grandkids.

And of course we took a picture with a bunch of people we do not know, because that is what you do at a family reunion.

Last but not least, here I am with my two favorite people.

And, as much as I hate to admit this, here is baby girl with her favorite person!

And K's white T-shirt......that is the look he was going for!  It was suitable for the Ashland City reunion!






0 comments: