Thursday, June 12, 2008

We're Back....

I know, I know it has been a while since I have posted.  For one, I have been busy, and for two....just plain lazy.  I was in San Diego last week for training, and when I got home, work took over me!  So yes, we have been swimming recently, and I will post a few pictures to show some fun that we have had at the pool.  Next week, I will get back into the swing of things.  Oh yeah, stay tuned because the day after I returned from San Diego, we attended a Family Reunion, and yes, I have pictures to post!

We decided to take her Rubber Duckies to the swimming pool because another baby had his there, and Chloe could not concentrate on anything BUT his ducks.  Needless to say, his momma needs to teach him to share, because he was not willing to let her play with them.


There is nothing like getting a poolside back massage by your baby!  She just loves to pamper me!!


She just loves the camera!  

0 comments: