Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day....2 days late!

I know, I am late on this post, but I had a very busy weekend.  I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to K because he is the best daddy in the world!  Chloe and I were in Memphis this past weekend, because I was in a wedding, but we made it back in time to see Daddy and cook out dinner with him!  Chloe was so excited to get home!  This is what we made K this year for Father's Day.  We stuck to a grill theme!


So here are some things that I love about K in his favorite role as a daddy:
1) I love the way he wants to be with her at all times!
2) I love the way that he can take care of her when I am away on business, and I do not have to worry about her well-being.
3) I love the way that he plays with her every night until she goes to bed.
4) I love the way that he has memorized the song to "Dora the Explorer" because she loves Dora.
5) I love the fact that he never wants to miss a "first" with her.
6) I love the way that he recognizes how precious she is.
7) I love the way that he BEGS for her to sleep with us at night.......I may love it, but do not allow it!
8) I love the way that every where we go people recognize what an amazing father he is.
9) I love the fact that he may not love, but will change diapers.
10) I love that he loves her mom. And someday, she will love that too!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY K! We Love You! And, Chloe will be so proud to call you her daddy when she gets older.


0 comments: