Wednesday, May 7, 2008

You can NEVER have too many shoes!

Last week while I was getting ready for work I noticed that Chloe had "disappeared."  I heard her talking but I did not see her around her toys.  When I walked towards my bathroom I noticed that she had found not only my closet, but she had dug to the bottom of my clothes to find my oh so very precious hot pink high heels!  She crawled around with them as if they were hers.  I assume this is fitting because at 14 months, she has approximately 15 pairs of shoes..... that she wears.  She has countless shoes that don't have a place in her wardrobe.  Here she is playing with my pink high heels.......


And since she takes after her momma, and her love for shoes, we picked her up some trendy little sneakers at Payless the other day!  Here she is showing them off!

She was also talking on the telephone to her friends telling them about the "Buy One Get One 1/2 Off" sale at Payless. You might as well save some money and get two pairs...... Chloe's words, not mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog! It is super cute and I check it all the time...makes me want to do one! She's too precious with these shoes!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog! It is super cute and I check it all the time...makes me want to do one! She's too precious with these shoes!