Friday, May 9, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny......

Well, it is that time of year again. You know, the time that the adults dread and the time the kids love. Well, I am definitely not looking forward to getting into a bathing suit, BUT I cannot wait to put sweet Chloe in her many bathing suits. Last year, we went to the pool just about every single day. She loved it. She napped there, ate there, swam there, and did EVERYTHING there! We will see what this year has in store for us. In two weeks, TWO WEEKS, the pool opens and I cannot wait to get her in the water! Her personality has changed so much since last summer, so I cannot wait to splash around with her. So, let's take a walk down memory lane.......

This is Chloe last year on opening day of the pool......isn't she adorable!

This is personally my favorite suit she sported last year. I truly believe, animal print makes everything better!

Now....fast forward to Chloe's Swim Suit Fashion 2008. This is what you will be seeing her in this year!









Won't she be cute!!!!!  Stay tuned and I am sure that you will see her modeling these suits throughout the summer!

0 comments: