Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I love being a mom! I love everything about motherhood. I love everything about sweet baby Chloe. It has changed my life, and I thank God every day for the best gift in the world.....my baby girl! This is my second Mother's Day, and it was 100 times better than last year. I cannot wait to see what next year has in store. Last year on Mother's Day, we took it easy at home, and then ate dinner with everyone in K's family. This is last year:

I know, I know.....I am NOT in the picture on my first mother's day. That is K's family standing with him and Chloe, and they wanted me to take the picture.  We pretended that K was the mother for just a minute!  I was there, I promise. After it hit me that I had no pictures on my first Mother's Day, K went outside in our backyard with me, and snapped a picture on me and Chloe. Here it is!

For my first Mother's Day, Chloe and K went and bought me a new kitchen table. I love it, and am so glad that I have it. This year, Chloe and K went to get me an iMac, which is why I even know how to do this blog. THANK YOU BABY GIRL and BABY DADDY! I have had the best day just hanging out with ya'll. After church, we went to lunch with some friends, and for dinner we had a fun dinner for three at the mexican restaurant. Chloe loves mexican food, and so does her momma! Here is a picture of me and Chloe on my second Mother's Day.


Also, just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom in case you are reading this! I love you, and will see you soon.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

0 comments: