Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just Me and My Daddy!

For those of you who do not know or haven't been able to figure this out, Chloe is a DADDY'S GIRL. Don't misunderstand me, she has her days when she is all about me, but for the most part she wants to be with her daddy, and I am a proud mommy that loves to watch the two of them together. I guess that most daughters have this type of relationship with their daddy, but it is so neat to see it in my own little family.

Chloe is so lucky to have a daddy that loves to spend time with her, too. I am very lucky to have a husband that co-parents with me! He loves his title as "Daddy!"

He decided one day when we were driving home from church to take Chloe exploring in a field near out house. Keep in mind that this was a "No Trespassing" field. He did not care though....that was just a minor detail, and the two of them were going exploring. She thought that she was "Dora the Explorer!" When we got home she curried around the house as quickly as possible and asked me a thousand times, "Mommy, can you help me find my exploring clothes?" This was a surprise to me because to my knowledge we did not own exploring clothes. We got her dressed, got her a backpack packed with the essentials: Fruit Snacks, Oreos, and Water, and off the two of them went!

She found sticks....



She went hiking....with her stick! Everyone needs a walking stick when they are exploring!


She found a "pond", which looks for to me like muddy waters...but I guess she is a "glass half full" kind of girl!


After all that playing with a stick in the pond the little princess was hungry and thirsty. So...she did what every natural born explorer does and found a spot under a tree!



And just look at the view she had!


Who wouldn't want to stare at that muddy water in awe! All that mattered is that this little girl was having the time of her life with her daddy!

After she was replenished, it was time to go back and play in the pond!



I mean, look at the smile on this kids face!



All in all, I would say that she had the "BEST DAY EVER!!!"


Wouldn't you agree??

0 comments: