Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break Part 2

Next on Chloe's list for Spring Break, after Chuck-E-Cheese, was feeding the ducks, and getting a manicure/pedicure. It started out with just going to Chuck-E-Cheese, but when that was over, she had to add more to her list, naturally. She said "Mommy, my nails are just crazy! I need a pedicure." Seriously, those were her exact words...she knows what she needs, and I understand that feeling!

And as I have said before a thousand times....Baby wants lemons, Baby gets lemons! (Unless she TOTALLY misbehaves! I do not reward bad behavior!)

We met our sweet friends Aiden and Michelle at the park to play and feed the ducks! How sweet are these two?


They were not too into taking pictures, they had things to do. After the bread was gone, we headed to the playground to have some more fun. Chloe did not understand why the ducks were not very hungry. I tried to explain to her that 100 kids throwing an entire loaf of bread in the lake was probably the reason they were full, but that was not good enough for her!

After the park we headed to get manis/pedis. I decided...WHAT THE HECK!! I may as well have some Spring Break fun too, so I joined her. She was loving it!



Soak those feet baby!




No wonder she loves this...movies, massage, and relaxation. PURE BLISS :)


And, I did not time it, but I am pretty sure she let her nails dry for about 45 minutes. She did not want to take a chance of messing them up!


I loved today!! All I need now is an airbrushed T-Shirt that says SPRING BREAK 2011 with Palm Trees and a sunset in the background!

0 comments: