Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just Another Day at the Pool!

We have spent so much time at the pool this summer! But, I did take a minute to snap a few pictures of Chloe at the pool during the 4th of July Weekend!

This is what K spends most of his time doing while we are at the pool. He rarely comes with us but when he does he is sleeping or complaining! I have never met someone that does not like the pool...but WHATEVER!! I am sure when Chloe is doing flips off the diving board he will right there with her!

Look at this sweet face!

Chloe did decide to go climb up in her chair so that she cpuld lay out with her daddy! I thought that this was going to last for at least 5 minutes so that I could rest, but I think it lasted more like 5 seconds!

The it was time for Chloe to have a tea party with her friends, so that was my time to get some sun!! Thank goodness for friends!


There was a HUGE water slide set up at the pool and we did not think that Chloe would want to go down, but she saw Miss Sarah and decided that she would let Miss Sarah take her to the top. K and I thought that Miss Sarah was going to go down with Chloe, but she didn't! Here is Chloe on her way to the top.....
And here she is right before Miss Sarah gives her a push!

I have no other pictures of that slide because I thought we were going to have to catch her when she went flying off the side! Chloe went FLYING and then she got some air! At one point I am pretty sure she did a back flip. Needless to day, she was not to interested in going again!

This is how she spent the rest of the afternoon!


Happy Times!

0 comments: