Friday, July 2, 2010

4th of July Parade

I just love Chloe's school! They have so many fun activities, and I love to go to all of them when I can! Fortunately, I could go to the parade. It was so cute. And, Chloe was so excited because I was going to go to school and the parade with her!

Since it was the "Red, White, and Blue" parade we were instructed to wear those colors. Even if we were not told to, Chloe was going to because look how cute her outfit is!


I dropped her off that morning so that they could get ready! When I came back a couple hours later the parking lot was decorated, and the Patriotic music was blaring.



When the kids started walking out they had their self-decorated hats on, and Chloe was wearing a huge smile. She spotted me and came running to give me a hug and a kiss!

Before the parade started they faced the flag and said the Pledge of Allegiance, and sang the National Anthem. Let's be real, the teachers really did this, but Chloe did look cute standing there with her hand over her heart...and smiling for a picture.


Then her and Miss Nikki started marching in the parade....


On the second lap around I got her to stop in front of the flag and pose for a picture! This was easy because the flag matched her shirt, and everyone knows that Chloe LOVES a match!

After the parade she sat on the curb with her friends, and waited patiently for a popsicle!



She was not crazy about having to wait for her popsicle because at home it seems like she snaps her fingers and K and I tend to her every want and need. We really need to do something about this, she is like our employer! But she was all smiles when she did get her popsicle!



Before we left I got her picture with Miss Nikki, and Miss Brittany. She loves her teachers so much! We are going to miss them when Chloe changes schools in August.

It is starting off to be a great 4th of July Weekend!

0 comments: