Saturday, May 15, 2010

Little Miss Strawberry

Well we live right down the road from the Strawberry capital of the world! The big city of Portland, TN. Every year they have a strawberry festival, and we took Chloe. This is her second time going, and I am glad we went. It was not too much fun, and we were not there that long, but I am still glad we went.

Here she is eating her ice cream while at the "Strawberry Carnival" as she called it.




The most important thing to get while we were there was strawberries. And we got them!



I came right home and made a strawberry shortcake with our fresh strawberries. Guess what? I kinda like it better with the frozen ones from Kroger! How crazy is that? I am sure they are not as healthy, but oh well! However, Little Miss Strawberry had fun, and that is all that matters!

0 comments: