Saturday, May 22, 2010

Last Soccer Game and Awards

Praise the Lord, soccer is over. I am very glad that I gave Chloe the opportunity to play soccer, but I am also very glad that it is over. You see, she did not really love to play soccer. She liked being there, but she really did her own thing. So when it was the day of the LAST SOCCER GAME, K and I were thrilled to death. You know what it meant??? No more soccer practice! Now don't get me wrong. I love extracurricular activities. I am not one of those mom's that stresses because I have to take Chloe to soccer, or dance, or whatever. In fact if it were up to me she would be in something every night of the week. I think it is great for kids to have activities, but K says "Heather, she is only 3." So I say okay, and continue to plan for the future!

Back to soccer. Did I mention we had our last game?



It looks like she is playing doesn't it?? She isn't! She was actually running across the field to talk to me. I figured that I might as well snap a few pics while she was running, and on the field!

Then her and Kinley decided they needed a break! They were worn out!


Then they decided to run back across the field together holding hands. They went back and forth many times!


And then they were thirsty!



Annalee, Chloe's best friend, showed up at the end of her game. Chloe was teaching her and Kinley her dance that she learned in ballet.





After the game we went inside for a Pizza Party. We needed to celebrate her soccer success this year!



She was very excited about pizza. In fact, this may have been the highlight of soccer season!



Her team name was displayed proudly in the middle of the table...



And what would an "End of the Year" celebration be without an award? She got a new soccer ball!




I am sure that ball will be very handy next season...HA!

0 comments: