Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Party

Chloe had an Easter Party at school, and bot did she have fun. I had BIG plans to make cute bunny cupcakes, but that did not really work out so I just made some plain jane pink cupcakes with sprinkles. Nothing fancy.

Here is K and Chloe the morning of her party!



And here I am looking like total death. I cannot even believe that I am posting this picture, but this is for my family keepsake, so what the heck! For the record, I know I look dead. I was getting my hair done as soon as I took her to school.



And then Chloe wanted to take some pictures alone. She was in a rare mood that morning.



That afternoon, K and I headed to her school for the party. Look who greeted us?



And here are a few pictures of the party!





The had lots of yummy snacks, notice the pink cupcake.



But the most fun was watching her play with her friends!




She loves these parties!

0 comments: