Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sunny Day at the Park

K and I decided to take Chloe to the park today for a picnic. By looking outside we thought that it may be nice and warm. It is very pretty, but not too warm. Actually, it is just windy. But, that did not stop Chloe.

We started out at Which Which to gram some sandwiches, chips, and drinks and then off to the park. Chloe had a few meltdowns between the door of Which Which and the car because she wanted to eat outside. We tried to make her understand that we were going to eat outside when we got to the park, but she was not listening. Imagine that. I know, she is her father's child.

So here she is enjoying her lunch with K.




I think she was shoving Cheetos fistfuls at a time in her mouth!




There is a set of railroad tracks next to the park, and so K took Chloe up there and got a few GREAT pictures of her. These are some of my favorites. She was having a blast!








The she decided that she needed to pee-pee. GREAT! There is NO bathroom around, so I improvised with a cup behind a tree. She thought this was so cool. And do not ask me why K was there to capture the moment. He was in rare form with the camera today!



She had fun running around and playing with her baby doll.





When we were headed out she had her backpack in tow, and she was on a mission!





We had a fun afternoon! I love days with nothing to do. It has been a while since we have had one!

1 comments:

The Garners said...

Great pictures!

I had to laugh about the pee picture! :) We have a joke in our family about all the (inappropriate) places my son has decided to use the bathroom over the years! We just never know what he's going to do! One day I caught him going behind our mailbox--IN THE CUL-DE-SAC! Ahhh!