Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Soccer Star

Soccer season has started. I can honestly speak for K and myself when I say "We know nothing about soccer!" HaHa! But what I do know is that Chloe is the cutest soccer player I have ever seen, and yes, I do know that I am biased!



And do you think that this guy is proud?



I think so! We got to practice too early, and we have learned our lesson. SHOW UP WHEN IT STARTS....not early. Twenty minutes before practice this is what Chloe did!





I think she may have worn her little legs out! And speaking of little legs, how cute is this?




But then her friend got there! And they stopped playing for a minute to pose for some pictures!




Then it was huddle time!



And then time to work on some drills!




After all that hard work she needed a short rest!


After she caught her breath it was back to hustling! They were practicing kicking the ball down the field.


>

When practice was over she was so tired! She had fun though. K was a tiny bit frustrated because he thinks she "lacks" soccer skills, but I had to remind him over and over again that she is 3. There are boys on the team that are 5 1/2. That is a HUGE age differnce, and quite frankly, I do not think that is fair! But that is just me, a soccer mom, talking!!

I will update with soccer progress regularly!

2 comments:

The Garners said...

SUCH a cute soccer player!!!

Rhett starts soccer practice this week--first game the first weekend in April!

Sarah said...

Could she be any cuter???!!!!! How sweet!