Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's My Party!

Well, we had Chloe's 3rd birthday Party and it was a blast. There will be a lot of pictures in this post, so if you are not interested, move on!

Her party was at out church Family Ministry Center. It was the easiest party ever. When we got there everything was set up!







All I had to bring was the cake, and the goodie boxes....and the birthday girl!





Chloe's friend Annalee was the first one there....and they were so cute together!




We had A LOT of kids there!



After an hour of playtime we headed in to eat cake, popcorn, and paint faces and do balloon animals. I will post random pics below!







I have over 300 pictures.....but I am sure ya'll don't wanna see them all! We had a great time, and it was a very happy day for Chloe!

We love you sweet girl!

1 comments:

The Garners said...

It turned out super cute! I love the cake and her outfit! That was a great theme to go with the colors of the church room! I'm glad she had fun!