Tuesday, February 23, 2010

3 Year Check-Up

I took Chloe to her 3 year checkup, and everything turned out perfect. I was surprised when they did the vision test and the hearing test on her. To be honest, I was a little bit nervous that she would not cooperate, but she did okay. She LOVED the hearing test and she got all of them right, but she did not show any interest in the vision test. Dr. E said that only 15% of 3 year olds do any of them, so I was pleased that she at least did one!

Here she is playing her game, also known as the hearing test.



After she was done with her tests we headed over to the scales. I could not wait to see how much she weighed. She is just getting to be so big, and I just knew she was going to have a HUGE jump. Chloe weighed 33 pounds and she was 37 inches tall.

She had so much fun waiting on the doctor! She read book after book, and smiled for a picture! Here is the happy three year old!



Dr. E came in and said that Chloe looked perfect. We could not have asked for a better report!

0 comments: