Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Chloe spent a majority of Christmas Eve day in her pajamas! She hung out at the table playing with her Play-Dough......




And in case you cannot tell what she is proudly displaying, it is her Daddy. She made him with Play-Dough. And it just so happens I got a close-up of him. She was so proud of her work!




When she was done with that, she decided to go and play with her big puppy. She has had this since she was born, and just decided recently that she loves him again!



Then it was naptime. We had to get her well rested because we were going to church and then to Granny's to have Christmas Eve dinner and open presents!

While she was napping K and I exchanged gifts. I had actually already gotten everything he bought me because he cannot keep surprises, but I did get two things that I had been asking for!

The PERFECT BROWNIE MAKER, which really does make perfect brownies, and some new baking pans and tupperware. I actually have pictures of my PERFECT BROWNIES, but for some reason they are not coming up! Will try again later! He also gave me pajamas, shoes, Ann Taylor clothes, Spa Gift Card, make-up, Picture collage, and bunches of stuff.

I, on the other hand, can keep surprises. Here is K happy as he could be with one of his presents! His name is Bone, K Bond!



He also got a juicer.....



He got some clothes, cologne, shampoo, and stocking stuff as well. He made out good, I think! We then headed to church, and to Granny's. Here is Chloe looking sweet at granny's!



Chloe and Savannah got a surprise visitor at Granny's!



Santa was really showing Chloe A LOT of attention this year! I think she may have gotten sick of him! Then it was present time, and Chloe loved the bows!



But she really loves what PePa and Granny surprised her with! I mean she LOVED IT!!!!



PePa made those baby cribs for Chloe and Savannah! We love it. She also got a baby doll with matching pajamas. She has diarrhea on them within 5 minutes of putting them on!

When we got home we left cookies for Santa, and carrots for Rudolph....



And it was time for bed!



Then it was time to get busy! Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse........except for the profanities that were coming out of our mouths when we were putting stuff together.

The ZhuZhu accessories were killing us! But we worked and worked. And watched "The Christmas Story" and this is what the final touches created for Chloe!







Chloe asked Santa for a Cinderella dress, a pink car, the Dinosaur movie (Ice Age), and Tinkerbell. I think she will be pleasantly surprised!!

0 comments: