Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Cookie Decorating Party




Chloe had a few friends over to decorate cookies for Santa! It was the cutest little party! I stayed up the night before getting ready for it!

I made all the kids aprons. Chloe had a special apron because she was the host!









I found these cute plates and napkins at Hobby Lobby!






Here are the ramekins with icing. These spreaders I got at Target in the $1 spot!



And the yummy cookies!



I actually had 3 plates of cookies!

I hung cookie cutters from the light fixture!





The sprinkles were there.....



Here is the table before everyone showed up!



Here is Chloe, the excited hostess, waiting for her friends.




I prepared Sausage Balls, and muffins for the mommies!





And the guests arrived.....



And so did Cribby!



And guess who else????



Chloe had SO MUCH FUN! Here are the cookies she decorated!



She loved them too!

2 comments:

The Garners said...

Your party turned out GREAT!! You did such an amazing job! Love the apron idea! I really need to do something like this with Alexee next year...bless her heart--being the middle child I think I fail to do things for her that I did with Rhett, such as the annual kids' party...I just haven't had the energy! (can you sense my guilt!?)

Good job--such a fun memory for y'all!

Jennifer said...

wow Heather! Every little detail was so well executed and just precious!!! You thought of everything and are such a great hostess. I am sure everyone had a blast!