Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Picture Day!

Chloe had the anxiously awaited picture day this week. I hate school pictures! I just think that the backgrounds, and props are awful. I remember when I was a kid we would get tons of wallets and pass them out to our friends with notes on the back. I hope she never does this because they are too expensive to be this ugly. Also, when I was a kid they sent home a proof and my parents would order whatever they wanted. By the way, my mom always ordered the biggest picture ever, and still has them all hanging in her house. Mom, I will not get my feelings hurt if you want to take them down, I promise! These days, the company sends all the pictures already printed. You probably get like 25-30 sheets of different picture combinations. It is something like $11.95 a sheet, and the rest becomes scrap paper. Isn't that a waste? Oh well. I always buy one sheet, and put it away in a box! I have them, they are just not displayed. Not that the subject is not adorable, but the background is less than desired! So here is the picture perfect girl at the house before we left for her school.....



I am sure that her picture will be cute! But not displayed for the world to see. We have a thousand others on display.

2 comments:

Libby said...

So this is one of my favorites too...even if it is monogrammed! :) She is so stinkin' cute!

Sarah said...

Absolutely precious!!!!