Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-Or-Treat

So we had lots of fun on Halloween. Did you? We had many stops to make before heading back home to trick-or-treat and pass out candy!

Here is the little pig on her way around town to show off her cuteness!



We headed out to MeMaw's, PawPaw's, and Granny's! Then we went to Rusty and Beth's. Lots of people...not much time!! We did stop to take a couple of pictures though to remember our piggy Halloween!




But once we got home, we set up camp outside! We were waiting for trick-or-treaters while telling Chloe every 0.5 seconds "NO Baby....you cannot have anymore candy right now. Okay baby, this is the last piece! Do you hear me?" Really, I had that discussion like 765 times! Here she is waiting for the scary monsters!



I know that she does not look scared in that picture, but she was SCARED TO DEATH that some monster was going to come and get her!

It got a little cold, so K built us a fire, and we enjoyed the fire!



After that, we went trick-or-treating to a few houses in our neighborhood. I have no more pictures because I left my camera at home, but let me tell you, Chloe LOVED trick-or-treating. She was shy at first, but always said "Trick-Or-Treat Happy Halloween!" It was so precious. People would say "What a cute pig!" and Chloe would say, "NO, I not pig, I Chloe!"

When were were done knocking on doors Chloe's friend Annalee came over, and they played so hard! We went inside, and some trick-or-treaters came and took all of her candy out of her pumpkin! Can you believe that? There was a candy bowl outside, with candy in it. And there was Chloe's pumpkin, with her name on it! When I went outside later on to bring everything in, I noticed they had taken her candy. She still knows nothing about it! It is probably best, because I would have totally eaten it!

Well, Halloween's over. Next up....Thanksgiving. Tis the season!

0 comments: